How it works
Every session is completely customized to each Client. Most Client's trust me to plan and style the entire shoot, while some Clients have a specific vision in mind (such as a tea party, or a "Lost Boys" theme). During our consult I'll ask you some questions to get to know you and what you're looking for. The planning process includes the "vibe" your hoping for, which could be a water vibe, a forest vibe, a desert vibe, or something themed, while all sticking within my style of Fine Art work. My Client closet and wide range of props are all incorporated into my sessions, and I often will curate specific items for each session. Once we've had our consult, we will choose your date and get you booked in! Your date and session is secure once you've signed your contract and paid your siting fee.
A sitting fee of $150 is due upon booking, this includes:
- Your date reserved just for you
- Initial Client consult via phone, email or in person meeting (I'll treat you to a coffee!)
- Style consult & use of Client Closet, props etc
- Preparation and time coverage for the shoot itself - no time cap, length of shoot is variable and based on Client's needs
- Guidance through choosing your collection and albums, prints etc which are ordered after you see your fully edited gallery
* Digital files and products are NOT included in the sitting fee, digital collections start at $800, other collections available as well as a la carte prints and products*
All collections and products are selected after you see your beautiful FULLY EDITED gallery! Please inquire for full pricing guide.
You still may be thinking, “Okay but WHY do I choose you when there’s so many Photographers out there?”
I can’t tell you how many times I myself have been disappointed with horrible customer service. These days there’s nothing worse than being “left on read”. I strive to answer my clients as fast as humanly possible, I am going to be there for you! Building authentic relationships is important to me, I always check in with my clients. I only take on a limited number of clients a month so that each one gets my undivided attention.
There was a time not so long ago when digital wasn’t even a thing, our photos are meant to be on our walls! The power of touch is so important, and sadly we are losing that in today’s society. I want to bring it back! Let’s proudly display our photos on our walls, and pass them down to our children and their children. This is why as part of my services, I offer Fine Art prints and products of the utmost quality that will stand the test of time (and look good on your walls!)